One more regular season show to go ,let the predictions rip

"The Brigs Connection..." Now that would make an interesting show!

As for the Reading show...

Bucs over Cabs by a smidge.

Fusion over C2 by a little more.

White Sabers over Gold by a hair.

• Like 1

reading's biggest problem has been staff changes. it's a different staff now.

Not so much - Caption Heads all the same - some techs a bit but main guys still in charge and still writing.

Not so much - Caption Heads all the same - some techs a bit but main guys still in charge and still writing.

are you in reading?

Another possibility...

Perhaps rather than Bucs going through whatever people may speculate they have gone through, maybe everyone else is rising to their level on a more consistent basis. They have set the bar extremely high over the past decade and maybe it has just taken this long for everyone else to become competitive at that level. I think you can look at the last three years or so and see the improvement in design and execution from everybody else. It's not really a one or two horse race anymore. The depth of the competitive field is much, much deeper than it has been in a long time.

...and this is a GOOD thing! Makes for more enjoyable and suspenseful shows on a weekly basis. I believe ANYTHING can happen in Rochester. Remember last year? Empire came in seeded 7th and ended up 4th. What a great time to be in DCA...especially on this, its 50th anniversary!

Dan

• Like 7

I predict that everyone will come out smoking and get the crowd really pumped for finals. This has been one of the more exciting seasons in recent memory. Looking forward to a great finish to the 50th

• Like 1

Don't flatter yourself. Just stating a fact, predictions and opinions (although possibly fun and/or entertaining), offer nothing to an actual outcome. Unless one has the "ear" of those that would value a valid opinion and (thus) are actually able to do something constructive with the input.

wow dude who ###### in your cheerios?

the big changes came this year. carl roucco for starters and then about 4 or 5 others who were replaced by old brigs people. john i do keep up on this stuff. they had a big turn over this year. what happened in 2012 was very minor.

minor? Rich Hammond leaving for C2 and Gino leaving wasn't exactly minor. Rich was very much a driving force of the 02-11 corps

the big changes came this year. carl roucco for starters and then about 4 or 5 others who were replaced by old brigs people. john i do keep up on this stuff. they had a big turn over this year. what happened in 2012 was very minor.

The design team is the same as it's been the last three years, the caption heads are the same as well. Who changed this year other than a few techs? Carl left, but Bobby stepped into his role without missing a beat.

I have been involved in drum corps since 1957 and started with the seniors in 1963. I am still involved today. I grew up in the midwest and now live in the south. I guess you can say that I have been involved a long time. I have noticed through the years that the home corp, especially with the seniors, seemed to have the advantage to a certain degree. While perhaps the home corp might not have won, it always seemed that their scores were a little higher than one would expect. i.e. I think perhaps the Bucs will probably win their show.