Chuck Naffier available!?

Here's a different take. Listening and watching both Crossmen and Colts last year - Colts show design let his arrangements really shine, better than Bones'. Certainly from a creative standpoint, Colts (at least this year) seem to be interested in straying a little further from the middle than Crossmen.

Maybe he was dating two girls, and found that being with one was more fun than being with the other. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Edited by Slingerland
  • Like 2

Bones will be in EXCELLENT HANDS .

Madison Staff also released.

Colts brass ?

Crown Percussion ?

Phantom Visual ?

Spirit ?

Boston ?

Edited by 777hornman

I'm not a Crossmen Homer, but I am a San Antonio native, and therefore root hard for the Crossmen. Now, with that said. I"m not too disappointed to see Mr. Naffier go.

While I'm glad Crossmen made finals this year, I wish it was with a show I was more in love with (musically). Now I know this is just me, but since last year, I haven't played back "Protest" not once. I don't see myself doing so for "Alma Gitana"...and I've only done so a handful of times with 2012's "Fragile" and usually just the first half of the show. **I did however love everyting about "Renewal".

So again, this is just me and I realize I have different tastes than everyone else, but I'm excited to see where Crossmen go from here.

• Like 2

I'm not a Crossmen Homer, but I am a San Antonio native, and therefore root hard for the Crossmen. Now, with that said. I"m not too disappointed to see Mr. Naffier go.

While I'm glad Crossmen made finals this year, I wish it was with a show I was more in love with (musically). Now I know this is just me, but since last year, I haven't played back "Protest" not once. I don't see myself doing so for "Alma Gitana"...and I've only done so a handful of times with 2012's "Fragile" and usually just the first half of the show. **I did however love everyting about "Renewal".

So again, this is just me and I realize I have different tastes than everyone else, but I'm excited to see where Crossmen go from here.

Agreed, wasn't a big fan of the past 2 years. 2012 I only listened to the opener (holy moly was that a good opener, one of the best in the top 12 that year) and the closer. And I loved 2011 (Renewal). So basically 1 and a half out of 4, so I'm not too bummed to see him go.

Mr. Naffier was only responsible for the brass arrangements .

Mr. Naffier was only responsible for the brass arrangements .

That is an accurate statement, yes.

As a Crossmen fan, makes me feel a little sad...

very sad here

• Like 1

Madison Staff also released ?

Not to take the topic off Chuck, but what do you mean by this?

Many staff members will be returning to Madison, and vacant spots are being finalized. They are not cleaning house if that's what you are meaning. As of now, three have resigned, each for different reasons. One was planned five years ago, one because his protege is taking over as planned, and one to pursue personal creative desires.

Back to Chuck.