2015 Placement Predictions..?

It has nothing to do witch DCP.

BUT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WAFFLES!

Before I look it up, I've always, in my uninformed mind, thought it was a somewhat sarcastic reference to those who changed their opinions often...or "waffled." I'll be truly intrigued if I am incorrect in this supposition. And if that indeed be so, I'm sure that BRASSO will assign the requisite number of demerits (lashings) I am to receive.

" Waffles " was introduced 2 years ago into DCP as a means to change the conversation in a thread when the conversation was not going in a manner that the DCP'er for one reason or another was not happy with.

You get no demerits or lashings for not knowing the history of the inclusion of " waffles " into a thread. However, if you bring me into a thread ever again on a discussion or question on Waffles, I will melt your butter.

• Like 1

Before I look it up, I've always, in my uninformed mind, thought it was a somewhat sarcastic reference to those who changed their opinions often...or "waffled." I'll be truly intrigued if I am incorrect in this supposition. And if that indeed be so, I'm sure that BRASSO will assign the requisite number of demerits (lashings) I am to receive.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “#### waffles.”

• Like 1

INT will be middle of the pack...again.

• Like 1

INT will be middle of the pack...again.

Yes, but for the traditionalists among us, its been reported from reliable sources that for 2015, INT will not be using props, amplification, electronics, narrators.( At least not to the naked eye, anyway.)

• Like 1

Yes, but for the traditionalists among us, its been reported from reliable sources that for 2015, INT will not be using props, amplification, electronics, narrators.( At least not to the naked eye, anyway.)

Yay for Old Skool!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “#### waffles.”

Succinctly and well said. :colgate:

• Like 1

However, if you bring me into a thread ever again on a discussion or question on Waffles, I will melt your butter.

Ahhhh...bound to go down as the DCP version of Harry Callahan's "Go ahead, punk....make my day."