tOSU band being denied performance licenses

That's why I'm waiting for the details from unbiased sources. Sounds like partial info from both sides who probably don't know everything but willing to accept what they want to hear as fact.

As BigW would attest a repeat of the PSU/Sandusky fiasco regarding Joe Paterno which is still going on.

Am I unbiased? Darn right I am even though I live in Columbus, marched in the band, and have a 13 year old daughter of whom, like HockeyDad, I'm very protective.

If the OSU case were even remotely like the Penn St. case, I couldn't possibly argue with you. But it's not. Not even close.

Edited by garfield

and no 18-22 year olds anywhere else outside of the music world would ever try to get girls to kiss each other. And no girls anywhere would ever eat up the attention and use it to their advantage.

And nowhere is there any Youtube video exposing such behavior.

What happened at TBDBITL is mild in comparison to what most 13 year-old experience despite my best efforts, certainly less than college students.

Garfield you missed my point. My OSU/PSU comparision is about people taking sides without knowing all the facts. Unbiased you may be but we don't know all the facts

As for what you said about Paterno, there are a lot who would argue he was totally innocent (and we still have trials to go to dig out the facts) and that was my point..... No one has all the facts but some of the claims made here.... And to be able to compare what others go thru compared to OSU How do you know for sure....... And who was the one person who didn't get it, I don't know who you mean.

Edited by JimF-LowBari