2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

I gotta get used to the corps wearing black pants and Aussies, but it totally fits their theme.

If this crap doesn't get fixed ASAP, and tomorrow's Finals feed run flawlessly, I'll be asking for my money back. This is disgraceful. I get the fact that it may be stadium or server issues, but it's still a product sold by DCA.

Okay ... so for now, knowing that there are a multitude of complaints (and I've added to the frey) ... can we let Kevin go ahead with his masterful commentary and move the complaints to a new thread?

Thanks,

Andy

Edited by ajlisko

Nice stick visuals by the snares! Horns have a great rotating block triangle while playing some very mysterious music. Our voodoo queen has made her appearance.

Okay ... so for now, knowing that there are a multitude of complaints (and I've added to the frey) ... can we let Kevin go hid masterful commentary and move the complaints to a new thread?

Thanks,

Andy

No, because this, like over on the DCI side, is the master show thread. It includes commentary from Kevin, folks at the show (if there are any), and folks watching the feed. It's been this way for years.

Edited by Kamarag

Man, trumpet soloist held a high note FOREVER and even crescendoed to the release!

Mellophone soloist with the voodoo queen starts the second movememnt. Horns are in pods of 4-5 players with guard pulling neon green fabric straps between them.

CV has a HUGE horn sound, biggest sound we've heard since Alliance.

Giant evil chord before the corps turns backfield. Drum line has changed into black tops as they are now "hexed" by the voodoo queen.