2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

Boy, the audio/video troubles are a shame. I'm sure the DCA team is pulling their hair out over this situation. My equipment on the receiving end is very high end and I'm still having lots of trouble, even using the SD feed.

Oh, well. With all the skipping and freezes, we get to see these corps as LeRoy Nieman paintings!

Wow ... the last two years from Annapolis were virtually flawless ...

The guard is in green uniforms. They look watered and fresh.

Tuba quote They Call the Wind Mariah while rest of the corps plays Promise of Living. Nice mix.

SaD that Sun and a couple of other Corps had to deal with the audio problems......

• Like 2

Strong start from the Hurcs. Sabers in the guard have changed their tops to pink and purple shades. Looks like they're starting to bloom.

Wow ... the last two years from Annapolis were virtually flawless ...

Some good things happening down there today.

Boy, the audio/video troubles are a shame. I'm sure the DCA team is pulling their hair out over this situation. My equipment on the receiving end is very high end and I'm still having lots of trouble, even using the SD feed.

Oh, well. With all the skipping and freezes, we get to see these corps as LeRoy Nieman paintings!

They are going to lose money on finals if this keeps up. This is worse than DCI finals last year

• Like 2

Horns form a company front and build to the main statement of Promise of Living.

Same here, the feed is terrible

Edited by Fossil50
  • Like 1

SaD that Sun and a couple of other Corps had to deal with the audio problems......

Yup, glad I didn't pay the $50 for the feed! Sun is obviously the one corps I wanted to watch.

• Like 1