2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Atlanta CV moved up, maybe a couple of spots. C2 and Bush better bring their A games.

I felt that CV didn't get enough credit last year and should have been ahead of Empire. This year, the drum line is even better and the rest of the corps just as strong.

Bass line has some wicked rolls.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Atlanta CV moved up, maybe a couple of spots. C2 and Bush better bring their A games.

Some people had them projected as high as 4th

Full guard rifle toss and catch...BAM!

If DCA endorses this thread, and seemingly they do as they set him (Kevin) up to do it, then this is where the commentary and complaints should also be, as DCA promoted their live feed of the performance. They go hand in hand. I don't know if DCA will review other threads, but I guaranty they will review this one.

Drum break. Snares and tenors just threw down.

If DCA endorses this thread, and seemingly they do as they set him (Kevin) up to do it, then this is where the commentary and complaints should also be, as DCA promoted their live feed of the performance. They go hand in hand. I don't know if DCA will review other threads, but I guaranty they will review this one.

This is a DCP thread. Yes, they allow me in the press box, but this thread is independent of DCA.
  • Like 1

I felt that CV didn't get enough credit last year and should have been ahead of Empire. This year, the drum line is even better and the rest of the corps just as strong.

Empire got a several-places boost as a going away present. it was shameful, to be honest.

Horn line is now taking off their jackets and switching to the "hex" uniform. Playing backfield now. Guard is half on flags, half on carrying the corps jackets off the field.