Cadets 2015

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I noticed something cool while watching one of the periscope videos on YouTube. In the middle of the show they do the thing where the corps is all within 10 yards, and at first it really bothered me that they were in between the 50 and right 40 instead of centered on the 50 yard line. Then I realized that is the spot where the corps with the top score lines up during finals retreat. It's almost like they're calling their shot.

Within the 10 yard lines visual for ballad is to once again, use the 10 concept. The ballad is set up as a guard feature and almost a modern take on the old single file guard features BITD. This time around, the platforms allow height and depth and of course the brass are used as props while they're playing. Cadets are about excellence BUT not about winning. They wouldn't reference the place on the field where the gold medal is given. Edited by Tobias

Within the 10 yard lines visual for ballad is to once again, use the 10 concept. The ballad is set up as a guard feature and almost a modern take on the old single file guard features BITD. This time around, the platforms allow height and depth and of course the brass are used as props while they're playing. Cadets are about excellence BUT not about winning. They wouldn't reference the place on the field where the gold medal is given.

I agree. I think it's just a big @ss coincidence.

I agree. I think it's just a big @ss coincidence.

well they 'self admit' the X / "Ten" thing also alludes to the ten championships ;-)

well they 'self admit' the X / "Ten" thing also alludes to the ten championships ;-)

Which is the past, meaning they already have them. Has nothing to do with implying they're going for an 11th. :wow:

Just saw a photo posted of the platforms covered.

Where did you see the photo? It's not on the Cadet FB or instagram sites.

FB post from staff member

I also saw what might have been a platform turn on it's side or a sideline screen on Rocky Point YouTube series.

Thanks.