Mega Monday and Tickets for Summer!

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=da1835ec-242a-48ed-af09-604a5fc50b78

Purchased tickets today for Bluecoats Akron, Pittsburgh, and Massillon shows. Really love the select your own seats for their shows. Wish all venues had seat selections such as this. I'm finding more and more shows giving the customer the ability to seat select. Not all do. Ticketmaster for Atlanta isn't very customer friendly. Hat's off to the Bluecoats and DCI for self-selection! Many others have joined the ranks as well.

See you all at a number of shows in 2015!

PS - one of the hottest seats of the summer last year was the Massillon show. Just my 2 cents: Take advantage of the early selection if you can! Akron is a terrific venue as well. The Pittsburg venue is really nice too. You can't go wrong with any of the shows. Terrific line ups for sure - especially Akron and Massillon.

edited for: Just finished the Bluecoats trifecta by getting my Pittsburg tickets. Going to all 3 of their shows!

What shows are you getting tickets for?

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 1

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=da1835ec-242a-48ed-af09-604a5fc50b78

Purchased tickets today for Bluecoats Akron, Pittsburgh, and Massillon shows. Really love the select your own seats for their shows. Wish all venues had seat selections such as this. I'm finding more and more shows giving the customer the ability to seat select. Not all do. Ticketmaster for Atlanta isn't very customer friendly. Hat's off to the Bluecoats and DCI for self-selection! Many others have joined the ranks as well.

See you all at a number of shows in 2015!

PS - one of the hottest seats of the summer last year was the Massillon show. Just my 2 cents: Take advantage of the early selection if you can! Akron is a terrific venue as well. The Pittsburg venue is really nice too. You can't go wrong with any of the shows. Terrific line ups for sure - especially Akron and Massillon.

edited for: Just finished the Bluecoats trifecta by getting my Pittsburg tickets. Going to all 3 of their shows!

What shows are you getting tickets for?

Shooting for tix to BAC & BD with the Boston Pops at Tanglewood (and there is a rumor of another similar show) and getting tix to BAC's anniversary /reunion show at Gillette Stadium with BD, Cadets & Crown. Should be a killer show. The Mass, Rhode island area the first week of July will be jumping with drum corps.

Shooting for tix to BAC & BD with the Boston Pops at Tanglewood (and there is a rumor of another similar show) and getting tix to BAC's anniversary /reunion show at Gillette Stadium with BD, Cadets & Crown. Should be a killer show. The Mass, Rhode island area the first week of July will be jumping with drum corps.

Drum corps in the NE is great too. We made our first trek this past year up that way. We didn't make it to Boston though. One of these days, that's got to be a destination.

Okay Fairfield, looking at booking my tickets now - seems like rain always follows us there. Please Mother Nature, be kind to DCI in 2015! No more "Raincoats" for the corps from Canton!

But you will have Carolina "Cloud" competing...

• Like 1

Mega Monday .... purchased my first ever Whitewater ticket. The circuit lands there on Sunday, July 5.

Have already bought Allentown.

Still need to buy June shows in nearby Lisle and Michigan City.

Still need to buy July Tour of Champions show in Dekalb.

Still need to buy Finals ticket.

I have rental cars reserved out of Midway airport for Lisle, Michigan City, Whitewater, and DeKalb shows.

Need to buy airfare to Philly for Allentown weekend.

Need to monitor the Megabus site for annual August $1 bus seat to Lucas Oil.

Making plans for summer 2015. The adrenalin's pumpin'.

• Like 1

What is the most economical way to travel to the Allentown area from the Philly airport?

Edited by Ghost

Mega Monday .... purchased my first ever Whitewater ticket. The circuit lands there on Sunday, July 5.

Have already bought Allentown.

Still need to buy June shows in nearby Lisle and Michigan City.

Still need to buy July Tour of Champions show in Dekalb.

Still need to buy Finals ticket.

I have rental cars reserved out of Midway airport for Lisle, Michigan City, Whitewater, and DeKalb shows.

Making plans for summer 2015. The adrenalin's pumpin'.

Whitewater, WI - home of the first ever DCI Championship in 1972!

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=d5c0cbe0-c1d1-483e-9009-f8ea1ef4cc73

One event not yet on sale is the Nashville area show. Last year at Vanderbilt was sensational. I hope DCI finds a way to return to Vandy. In short order (moved from Murfreesboro), they packed the drum corps side of the stadium and wrapped around into the end zones with over 11,000 fans.

Edited by drumcorpsfever