Troopers 2015: "Wild Horses"

The staff, now in its third year with the corps, has been demanding yet deliberate, building up the line's capabilities from year to year. They've got some first-rate teachers in front of those kids. Anyone with ears, even non-musically-trained ears, can hear the progression in capability from 2013 to 2015.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman
  • Like 2

The staff, now in its third year with the corps, has been demanding yet deliberate, building up the line's capabilities from year to year. They's got some first-rate teachers in front of those kids. Anyone with ears, even non-musically-trained ears, can hear the progression in capability from 2013 to 2015.

It only counts on the move.

Basically, almost everyone sounds great in the lot. If the lot is all that mattered, Regiment would have 3x as many brass trophies.

Edited by lumbargleeful

The staff, now in its third year with the corps, has been demanding yet deliberate, building up the line's capabilities from year to year. They's got some first-rate teachers in front of those kids. Anyone with ears, even non-musically-trained ears, can hear the progression in capability from 2013 to 2015.

Most of their older staff marched Star and the younger staff marched Crown in recent years. LOTS of knowledge.

Wow! They have cleaned up a lot. I'm not sure the ending is enough yet. I'm sure this will change. I wish the guard were a bit stronger and staged better. Overall I like it more each time I see it.

Wow! They have cleaned up a lot. I'm not sure the ending is enough yet. I'm sure this will change. I wish the guard were a bit stronger and staged better. Overall I like it more each time I see it.

That's so not the real ending.

The main thing is that the corps is continuing to push and improve day-by-day and year-by-year and it will pay off.

Now if only DCI will let us purchase HD versions of all shows including High Cam videos then performing on Saturday won't matter anymore.

Great show this year, Troop! Keep at it!

They obviously haven't.

Cappy's comment (which prompted my response) was based on what he saw/heard on the video of the Troopers' show -- you know, the show where they are moving and playing at the same time.

Troopers aren't going to win brass this year, but you don't need to be a Juilliard graduate to detect their improvement over time.

But why are you still slumming it with us here, when every DCI corps director is eagerly awaiting your resume?

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman
  • Like 5