Troopers 2015: "Wild Horses"

Nothing is over until about 11pm on August 9. San Antonio is a good indicator of where things lie in terms of spreads and groupings, but it's not the end game. From what I can see, and what I hear from folks around the Troopers, the members have their feet on the ground and their eyes on the horizon. How this all plays out is yet to be seen. I'm happy for the home team, for sure, but I have no illusions that they are universally accepted as a corps that can deliver a knockout punch. But that's not for us to decide. 150 kids on a field and some people in green shirts will be the final arbiters when all is said and done.

• Like 2

If people want to deny Troopers are knocking on 12th's door, that's their mistake. But I think they'll be surprised come August, this show is starting to clean up nicely.

I think majority are denying the 1 point from phantom and in 9th place. I think they can beat crossmen easily. Crossmen came out of the gates swinging and have stalled while troop has climbed.

Said the following in another thread, wanted to put it here as well................

While i am not a Troopers fan, i respect the heck out of their performers, organization, and what they mean to DCI . But i am certainly rooting for them in San Antonio cause i want to see if some of these people on this forum are man/woman enough to eat a huge plate of crow when the Troopers tear the f****** house down in San Antonio and show they belong. The gauntlet has been thrown down Troopers! Go get yours Troopers!

• Like 1

83568-192164-HypeTrainjpg-620x.jpg

Alright, all aboard this for a few days until reality comes crashing back down.

Lots of hype trains this year

• Like 1

Lots of hype trains this year

Too many hype trains. Enough to cause a massive hype train wreck involving multiple hype trains.
  • Like 1

What's exciting to me is the slot the Troopers drew for San Antonio. This is one of the single biggest opportunities I've seen the Troopers get in a very long time. If they can focus and do what they've been taught it could go a long way to pushing them forward for the foreseeable future.

• Like 7

83568-192164-HypeTrainjpg-620x.jpg

Alright, all aboard this for a few days until reality comes crashing back down.

I will gladly ride that train to my grave :p

• Like 3