Troopers 2015: "Wild Horses"

I've listened to the show several times on the site that shall not be named. Musically it is very complex. It's beginning to grow on me. They have a long day to go but, should be much more competitive as the season progresses.

I've heard this before ...many times....what is the site that "shall not be named"?..just PM me please...thanks.

I've heard this before ...many times....what is the site that "shall not be named"?..just PM me please...thanks.

Posting YouTube videos used to be banned on DCP before corps started using the site regularly. So it garnered that name which has still stuck around a little.

So...Troopers beat Boston tonight. Thoughts?

Mine are something along the lines of WAY TO GO TROOP! Hopefully they keep this kind of stuff up :cool:

• Like 2

It's early days, and it's 0.1. So it means little.

EXCEPT . . . that MA score is solidly competitive, and that's the product of several years of work with the staff. Each year the bar has been raised, and maybe we're just starting to see the effects of that work pop into the recaps. Should help keep them competitive as they clean up the visual.

We'll see. Full panels, regionals, long season, yadda yadda -- all of it, legit.

But, tonight, yeah. Feels good that Troop has a taste of what hard work can do.

• Like 1

It's early days, and it's 0.1. So it means little.

EXCEPT . . . that MA score is solidly competitive, and that's the product of several years of work with the staff. Each year the bar has been raised, and maybe we're just starting to see the effects of that work pop into the recaps. Should help keep them competitive as they clean up the visual.

We'll see. Full panels, regionals, long season, yadda yadda -- all of it, legit.

But, tonight, yeah. Feels good that Troop has a taste of what hard work can do.

I know its early and such, but I'm still excited. This has got to be a great confidence booster for the members. Like I said, I hope they keep it up!

• Like 2

So...Troopers beat Boston tonight. Thoughts?

Mine are something along the lines of WAY TO GO TROOP! Hopefully they keep this kind of stuff up :cool:

1) Yep...yahoo.

2) It's early...and there's a long way to go. I've never known a great group to gloat and be satisfied over a June 22nd result. But at least for tonight....PAAAARRRRTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 2

There's still a lot of America in America's corps:

defhaCb.jpg

Not to argue with you...but....

There's ALL America in the ALL-American corps.

• Like 1

I'm happy for my dear and beloved drum corps! I've said for years that to make the push we have to be the 600 lb. blue gorilla in the room thumping its chest and threatening to bust the place to bits. This musical book has some gorilla moments in it. I haven't seen the show enough to know if we've gone gorilla there, yet. Hoping to get a better read this weekend on DCI Live.