Troopers 2015: "Wild Horses"

So, let me see if I have this right... Donny Van Doren and team come in for a fresh look in 2013.

2013 Denver score: 71.55

San Antonio performance order: 13th

2014 Denver Score: 75.00

San Antonio performance order: 14th

2015 Denver Score: 75.55

San Antonio performance order: 9th

Seems fairly consistent. Not sure why Troop is taking heat from some corners of DCP given these numbers. Wait, never mind... you can't compare different scores from different years, or shows, or performers, or designers, or judges, or... or... or...

• Like 1

The push to the end will be huge too. I may have my bias, but I love this show.

• Like 1

So, let me see if I have this right... Donny Van Doren and team come in for a fresh look in 2013.

2013 Denver score: 71.55

San Antonio performance order: 13th

2014 Denver Score: 75.00

San Antonio performance order: 14th

2015 Denver Score: 75.55

San Antonio performance order: 9th

Seems fairly consistent. Not sure why Troop is taking heat from some corners of DCP given these numbers. Wait, never mind... you can't compare different scores from different years, or shows, or performers, or designers, or judges, or... or... or...

just shows that Minneapolis was that much lower this year than normal (Evendors though last year was lacrosse with a smaller than normal grouping) if they got almost the same score but moved up 2 tiers.

What I'm gathering from this season is that Paul Laurence Dunbar High School could be a DCI finalist.

Negativity aside just a bit, the Troopers are looking better. They were a real struggle bus visually, earlier.

Ah, come on gleeful, why you always gotta be such a pill? :p

But, on the positive side, that's the first half-positive comment I've seen you make on this thread all season. Thank you.

Yes you are right DrumManTX. Crossmen and Blue Stars. I think we shall begin to see things get sorted out. I'm hoping for the best. Go TROOP!

Based on the past four show, I believe the judging community initially placed Troop a bit high-Their number has been been stagnant.

That being said...I still believe they are a top twelve corps. Crossmen and Blue Stars place ahead of them tonight.