Blue Knights 2015

Yet it is one of your favorite shows...?

Mhmm. It is. Beautiful visually and musically. That's drum corps. I'm trying to understand the theme aspect now.

• Like 1

Mhmm. It is. Beautiful visually and musically. That's drum corps. I'm trying to understand the theme aspect now.

What I got from this show is that it is about why we live and the reason for living. This is a continuation from "that one second" and I believe the show is about what happens when you die

I take Because to be a contemplative state or dreamscape.

I feel like it's one of those shows where it means something different to everyone who watches it

• Like 2

Could someone please explain this show? Don't understand it at all

It all stems down to because your alive. It starts off with because the world is round because the wind blows ect... Then concludes with because im alive.

• Like 1

It all stems down to because your alive. It starts off with because the world is round because the wind blows ect... Then concludes with because im alive.

Ooh, hey! I just happened to notice that today is the 35th anniversary of the debut of the movie Xanadu, which included the song "I'm Alive" by Electric Light Orchestra. So (fake prediction here) I predict the Blue Knights will replace their samples of Adam Watts' "I'm Alive" with something from ELO's version for finals tonight.

Or maybe what I'm noticing is the transition to next year's show theme. :-P

What I got from this show is that it is about why we live and the reason for living. This is a continuation from "that one second" and I believe the show is about what happens when you die

Thank you all! I understand it a lot better now!