Blue Knights 2015

Cool... Bet that color of granite is beautiful

• Like 1

The Blue Knights performed all of the music in Medford. The last few moments were a standstill so we may not see the full show at the next show, but the music is very haunting, and the crowd seemed to love it!

Yeah!! GO BK

It's a good sign that they're hanging with phantom and cavies without a completed show. Expect a big jump when the whole show is on the field

Having heard the music of the closer, I will say that I expect...with drill and guard to go with it...the show will make a statement.

I can't wait to see it.

They also added some things from the last time you heard the closer too, so it will definitely make even more of a statement! (In my opinion anyway)

• Like 1

👍👍👍👍👍👍😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👌

Our humble friend was bashful when this was written because he didn't add HE POSTS ON DCP!

StephenBates-213x300.jpgStephen Bates’ involvement with Ascend Performing Arts includes membership in the Blue Knights Percussion Ensemble in 2014 and 2015. He is pursuing a Communications degree in Digital Film-making at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, where he also works as a graphic designer/marketing coordinator for the office of Student Life and Leadership.

Stephen co-founded Tomahawk Percussion in 2014 with fellow Blue Knights Percussion Ensemble member, Tom Griess. Tomahawk Percussion was founded to provide resources, support, and a community for those involved in the marching arts. Outside of school and music, Stephen was TIME Magazine’s Person of the Year in 2006, is a shareholder/part owner for of the Green Bay Packers, and has had his name engraved into NASA hardware that has flown into space.

Since he's an owner of the Packers, I guess the BK get to practice at Lambeau Field whenever they're in the area?!

• Like 1

I'll be in Pasadena too wearing my Scouts gear..

GO BK! really looking forward to this show. I took drum crops newbies last year,, they adored BK more then anyone else!

I looked for you, but didn't know what you looked like. I did see various people wearing Scouts gear though.