DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

It won't look any different ... just larger. There is not an iPad version, per-se ... and no plans to create one at this time.

Larger is fine. It's easier for folks to see who are looking over your shoulder :)

Works great on my test windows phone. Thank you for including that platform.

• Like 1

Running great on my Galaxy S4!

Have you considered adding in the DCP forums? It would be great to access these off of an app.

• Like 1

Running great on my Galaxy S4!

Have you considered adding in the DCP forums? It would be great to access these off of an app.

^^^^This.

One other small thing, I noticed on the recaps, for instance if you look at 2008s recaps, that Phantoms score only goes to the hundredths place instead of the thousandths making their score on there a 98.13, Cavaliers, 97.32, ect. Just a little thing I noticed. The app looks great and should get lots of use from me this summer. Love the recap option.

Edited by DrumManTx

This is great. Well done.

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but what do you expect the turn around time to be with regards to scores getting pushed out to the app?

Works great on my test windows phone. Thank you for including that platform.

DrumScorps started out on Windows Phone about a year ago so I have bit of bias to the platform. Any future releases will continue to be made across all 3 platforms and the Windows Phone version will always be on par with the others.

Thanks for downloading!

• Like 1

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but what do you expect the turn around time to be with regards to scores getting pushed out to the app?

I'll let JohnD answer this one. He's the "data" guy.