DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

The app has not been tested against iOS 9 yet. The toolset we are using just pushed out an update for iOS 9 compatibility. I will need to re-compile the app with this update and submit another version to Apple. So, long story short, install at your own risk. It may work, it may not.

I may just hold off for a little bit. Is it possible for you to let us know about compatibility if you do end up finding out?

I may just hold off for a little bit. Is it possible for you to let us know about compatibility if you do end up finding out?

I'll try to do some testing this weekend and I'll post my findings here. Maybe we'll get lucky and the app will work as is with iOS 9.

Love the new features in the update! Great job!

(iPhone iOS 8.x)

• 2 weeks later...

I have another suggestion for consideration. Add the link to individual corps scoring histories to the ranking page in the same way that it is already there on the show results pages such that tapping on a corp's name takes you to their scoring history page.

I have another suggestion for consideration. Add the link to individual corps scoring histories to the ranking page in the same way that it is already there on the show results pages such that tapping on a corp's name takes you to their scoring history page.

Good idea. Unfortunately, the way the rankings page is implemented at the moment it is essentially just rendering a web page within the app so we can't really link over to the scoring history page. If we redo the way the rankings are implemented in the future, I'll keep this in mind.

Small announcement. A new version of DrumScorps has been submitted to Apple for review with iOS 9 compatibility. Review times are in the 5-6 day range right now so hopefully the update will go out within a week.

This is absolutely NOT a biggie -- just a minor annoyance. I love how the tour list scrolls so the next competition is at the top of the screen. Now that there are only a few shows left in the season and they all can be presented on one screen, the app no longer puts the next show first.

Like I said, just a minor annoyance. I use your app ALL the time. Thanks!

This is absolutely NOT a biggie -- just a minor annoyance. I love how the tour list scrolls so the next competition is at the top of the screen. Now that there are only a few shows left in the season and they all can be presented on one screen, the app no longer puts the next show first.

This is an actually a limitation of the OS. Perhaps a solution would be to change the background color of the next show so it stands out. We'll keep this in mind.

This is an actually a limitation of the OS. Perhaps a solution would be to change the background color of the next show so it stands out. We'll keep this in mind.

Color next show: That would work great!