DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

Good catch.

I've changed the ordinal/placement calculation to use the "Standard competition ranking ('1224')" ranking, rather than the "Dense ranking ('1223')" method, for the recaps we produce.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

As for recaps in DrumScorps, we'll have a look at the data DCI releases for a few shows and decide what we'll include in our reporting.

-john

Thanks for the update, I appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the iOS version. Are there plans to include the caption scores in the app recaps? I tap the Recap button and all I see are just the final scores again.

Yes - as noted earlier, we wanted to wait-n-see a few shows with the new scoring model before making any changes to our recap. My plan is to have an update, including last night's details, sometime next week.

Did everyone get the Notification last night when the scores were published?

Yes - as noted earlier, we wanted to wait-n-see a few shows with the new scoring model before making any changes to our recap. My plan is to have an update, including last night's details, sometime next week.

Totally understandable as most of us are in the dark about recaps until we actually see a few.

I did get a notification at around 10:39 PM last night. I was driving back from the show and missed it, but it was in the notifications list this morning.

Edited by CrownBariDad

Yes! Well done!

Just in-time for a BIG weekend of drum corps - we have just released recap reports for the new 'summarized captions'. They are available in the DCP Scores pages (see Stats/Scores link at the top of this page) or on the DrumScorps app by pressing the 'grid' icon at the top right of any event's score page.

THANK YOU for making DrumScorps the #1 app for the drum corps activity. We'd love to get your rating and review in your respective App Store ... especially if it is positive. :thumbs-up:

Thanks for the update! Out of curiosity, what's up with the scores on the rankings page? They are all really low unless I'm missing something

Thanks for the update! Out of curiosity, what's up with the scores on the rankings page? They are all really low unless I'm missing something

The scores on the rankings page are sorted by weighted score by default, instead of most recent. I'm not a big fan of that, actually.

The scores on the rankings page are sorted by weighted score by default, instead of most recent. I'm not a big fan of that, actually.

No, I mean it shows the last score the bluecoats was a 52