Getting Loony in Louisville

Ok sweet. Is that for the rest of the season or are there going to be shows before next month that won't have a full panel?

i marched magic 2005

time for "common DCP comments in early show season!"

1. XYZ corps is going to take it all, mark my words

2. ABC corps got lowballed because (1. no direct competition, 2. judges don't know where to place them, 3. waffles)

3. West coast inflation, wth!

4. Not a full judge panel so these scores don't mean anything

(by the way, none of the above is meant to apply to this show specifically - it's just how every competition season on DCP starts :cool: )

Really though, early scores usually are pretty screwy. Seems the judges decided to start low, and that's cool. I'm going to enjoy shows and wait to see how things are shaking out in 3-4 weeks.

Lol luckily BD is heading East early this year so we don't gotta hear the West Coast inflation crap till mid July like past years. But i am sure some people will get their money's worth between now and the Riverside show a week from this Sunday.

The Torch was there. She DOES NOT call it like she sees it.

Tell me about it she's that jerk who hates my corps.

Edited by Anstig

time for "common DCP comments in early show season!"

1. XYZ corps is going to take it all, mark my words

2. ABC corps got lowballed because (1. no direct competition, 2. judges don't know where to place them, 3. waffles)

3. West coast inflation, wth!

4. Not a full judge panel so these scores don't mean anything

(by the way, none of the above is meant to apply to this show specifically - it's just how every competition season on DCP starts :cool: )

Really though, early scores usually are pretty screwy. Seems the judges decided to start low, and that's cool. I'm going to enjoy shows and wait to see how things are shaking out in 3-4 weeks.

Lol I can't understand why you guys complain about this EVERY SINGLE YEAR. You KNOW this will happen so stop making a big deal about it geez. Maybe that's THEIR way of enjoying the season.

• Like 1

Tell me about it she's that jerk who hates my corps.

Here we go again...