Getting Loony in Louisville

I took college algebra does that give me skillz....

Music majors only needed one math, not my fault

• Like 1

Huh? I'm. Actually rooting for the Cavaliers. Don't misinterpret the posts... Just saying gaps don't count the way people wish they would when you jump from full.to partial panels and the line up of corps vary

Hah well an double misinterpretation since I don't actually think the cavaliers are "destroying" the cadets currently.

I took bowling. How can I contribute?

Well, if nothing else, we know that you can add upwards as high as 300. :silly: (Which mean absolutely nothing, other than the possible fact that you could get a job keeping score for Tiger Woods.)

Edited by HornTeacher

Crossmen are better than somebody. Have a fit! It was bound to happen. Repeat of the 90s. I predict

I have at least 2 failures in math...but I can research the heck out of anything. (I'll kindly divulge the location of the dead bodies of the research and library facilities to you...IF you take me up on the following question.)

Would you like some assistance with the project. :innocent:

(O.K....so I'm not an angel....so shoot me.)

P.S.S. -- And no, that was not some form of ill-concieved (what a totally poor choice of words, I fully agree) attempt at a pick-up. I'm (only very, very slightly...the very slightest of slightly) better than that. :throwupen:

Um...😳 still not sure how to reply

No percussion judge tonight.

How in the world do you judge a drum & bugle corps contest...without a drum judge?! Unreal.

• Like 1