If attacked by a clown, go for the juggler

All color guard members are jugglers. They juggle one stick at a time, but it's a big one.

Seriously I've wondered whether CG instructors should have their members practice juggling. Just doing it for 3 minutes in the morning and 3 in the evening, you could in effect do hundreds of tosses and catches each day in your home in addition to whatever formal practice you're getting. It's not the same thing of course, but there's got to be some neurological overlap.

All color guard members are jugglers. They juggle one stick at a time, but it's a big one.

Seriously I've wondered whether CG instructors should have their members practice juggling. Just doing it for 3 minutes in the morning and 3 in the evening, you could in effect do hundreds of tosses and catches each day in your home in addition to whatever formal practice you're getting. It's not the same thing of course, but there's got to be some neurological overlap.

Better to be a juggler than a jiggler.

• Like 1

Anybody that juggles to "Channel One Suite" is tops in my book!

And he somehow only got second for that performance? What the hell did first look like?!

I'm seriously so impressed by this, and love the fact that he is also a full member of the corps who just happens to have this talent. Bravo, kid!

I'm seriously so impressed by this, and love the fact that he is also a full member of the corps who just happens to have this talent. Bravo, kid!

There are CG members who do some singing this year. Will this person have any traditional corps duties?

Any idea how many points a juggler might add to a corps score considering the caption(s) they may have some effect on?

. 231765.... give or take .000025 points, Ghost.

In other words... I don't have a clue.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

There are CG members who do some singing this year. Will this person have any traditional corps duties?

Not sure if I'm understanding your point or question, but it's been made clear that he is a trumpet player for the corps.

Edited by Musicman1084