"The"

One question I've always had; why is it that INT'S LAV (Long Aisle Viability) score is always so far ahead of the other groups -- even those at the very top?

Heck...if the truth were to be known, they even out-pointed the (NOT "THE", for heaven's sakes) Blue Devils' score in this caption at Championships last year. And I personally know many of the "in" crowd who, if they possessed even the slightest bit of intestinal fortitude, would agree.

Edited by HornTeacher

One question I've always had; why is it that INT'S LAV (Long Aisle Viability) score is always so far ahead of the other groups -- even those at the very top?

Heck...if the truth were to be known, they even out-pointed the (NOT "THE", for heaven's sakes) Blue Devils' score in this caption at Championships last year. And I personally know many of the "in" crowd who, if they possessed even the slightest bit of intestinal fortitude, would agree.

Are you referring to 'The INT"?

None other, Sir. Coached and led by Woody Hayes himself.

• Like 1

"on the field, presenting their 2015 production "The....please welcome the The!!"

I'm surprised that you would ask, given the general direction of the conversation lately.

But to answer your question...Yes...INT.

"on the field, presenting their 2015 production "The....please welcome the The!!"

While most in the crowd would most assuredly respond "The WHAT??"...

There would be those better informed who would answer those attendees with ..."NOT "The What," stupid....it's "THE WHO."

There once was a drum corps called 'The Thing'. It was based on a merger in the 1970's (from what I read on DCP and experienced in 1973) and continues today by another name. We, us old in recent years, discussed this thing called drum corps? Words cannot describe our experiences. 'The' is not a new word but seems to be necessary when searching the world wide web. To stay unique use the word 'The'.

Regards from lindap :smile: