DCA Fan Network Status?

The Flaming Moe... Don't forget to light a match over it (keep your head out of the way)....

Should have said "good #### too" (explained below) instead. First time I've taken narcotics for more than a day or two and mouth feels like it was dried out with VN era Army socks. Plus strong tailed muscle relaxants which also numbs part of the lower leg. Dealing with hernia surgery was easier than this. And bad meds for corps watching...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

"good #### too" explaination

Marched in Lancer parades next to a former Gettysburg cop who had a wild sense of humor. We rode a bus to the start of the Gettysburg Memorial Day Parade and he looked out the window "Hey I used to patrol here..... I can show you where you could buy drugs" (bus drivers head goes up to check us in the mirror) "good #### too". Should have seen the bus drivers face on THAT line.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

While I don't ever want another hernia surgery, or hernia for that matter, I will say the OxyC they gave me a was amazing. now i know why all the kiddies in Bmore look for it! hahahaha.

The Flaming Moe... Don't forget to light a match over it (keep your head out of the way)....

Should have said "good #### too" (explained below) instead. First time I've taken narcotics for more than a day or two and mouth feels like it was dried out with VN era Army socks. Plus strong tailed muscle relaxants which also numbs part of the lower leg. Dealing with hernia surgery was easier than this. And bad meds for corps watching...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

"good #### too" explaination

Marched in Lancer parades next to a former Gettysburg cop who had a wild sense of humor. We rode a bus to the start of the Gettysburg Memorial Day Parade and he looked out the window "Hey I used to patrol here..... I can show you where you could buy drugs" (bus drivers head goes up to check us in the mirror) "good #### too". Should have seen the bus drivers face on THAT line.

• Like 1

Quick question: is there a cutoff date/time for ordering the Prelim/Alumni shows? ... I'm not quite if I'll be home at that time and would hate to order, then not be able to watch ...

:-)

dca.thefannetwork.org

Quick question: is there a cutoff date/time for ordering the Prelim/Alumni shows? ... I'm not quite if I'll be home at that time and would hate to order, then not be able to watch ...

:-)

Andy ,

I can't give an official answer, but I can recall some DCI posters writing they were able to order while the event was actually underway. It's just a matter of getting an email back with the log-in as 'approved.' When I bought-in, that email approval came within minutes of submitting credit card info. Hopefully, you'll get a reliable response soon.

I'm thinking I may do the same at the Jersey Shore. I need some tech support though...

First and most important question: Do you have an HDMI cable input on the TV to take the feed from your laptop to the TV?

2nd question which has less importance, does that tv have a sound bar you can buy for it for cheap? Best thing I ever bought for my living room IMO.

First and most important question: Do you have an HDMI cable input on the TV to take the feed from your laptop to the TV?

2nd question which has less importance, does that tv have a sound bar you can buy for it for cheap? Best thing I ever bought for my living room IMO.

No and no, which is why I'm trying to get some help with this NOW. My first question, after having read the info on the fan page, is - if wifi is my only option, does that mean I will not be able to view this at the shore?

No and no, which is why I'm trying to get some help with this NOW. My first question, after having read the info on the fan page, is - if wifi is my only option, does that mean I will not be able to view this at the shore?

Linda -

You WILL be able to view the program at the shore, ASSUMING you can receive a wi-fi signal, either by paying a hotel for that or logging-in from some other location (residence, business, etc.) that provides a signal. Additionally, if the wi-fi signal is poor (like found in most hotels) you might not be pleased with the experience.

If all the stars align, it's a very enjoyable way to see the event. Good Luck!

Are you looking at viewing via the I-Pad, phone or laptop?`I recall seeing a friend on FB say something about DCI not working well with his device, but I don't recall who it was to ask more questions of to pinpoint the problem.

Like Liz says HDMI cable between pc and tv.

And either WiFi in the place or long tailed cable from Internet connection to where the pc needs to be.

LOL main reason we finally bought a laptop was to use the home WiFi to watch DCA without stringing a cable the whole way thru the house..