Mainly Rainy Metamora

It would really suck if all three shows today are rained out. I wonder when the last time that happened - 3 shows in one day rained out.

It would. But I can see the Fort Wayne show happening as of now.

As for this one, rain has tapered off, but a much heavier area is approaching from the SW. Should be there within a few hours.

Even though this is a small show they still made room for INT. The gym is a concrete structure so everyone is LOUD. Blue Saints had guard doing guardwork. Everyone else hasn't had guard participation.

Who needs trumpets? Racine's percussion definitely overpowered their four mid and low voice brass line. (Remember it only takes two points to define a line!!!). They do have a good program that worked well in this setting.

Legends took up the entire floor. Lots of body movements which they included with their standstill. I was very impressed with their presentation.

We're ready to see/hear if the world class corps can find any defects in the concrete blocks that makes up this building!!!

Pulse of Peoria is a local drumline that helped with taking up a lot of dead time. Those kids looked thrilled to have an appreciated audience to perform for.

Pioneer just started without their pit. Looks like abbreviated shows from here on out without the front ensemble.

YEAH, SCV is going to use their pit!!! This should be their full show!!!

I actually think Pioneer probably played their full show without the pit. It was kind awkward having the DM directing several measures of silence.

• Like 1

SCV!!! WOW!!! Make sure you bring ear protection for both your grandkids as well as yourself!!!