Fan Network Live Streams of Shows ?

I watched BD twice but didn't get to see PR. The sound quality is really good but it sure would be nice to just have 24 hours playback.

For me, every feed has been pretty good as far as picture quality goes. HD all around with very few stutters. The sound has been a real issue.

Tonight's (Murfreesboro) feed was the best in terms of sound I've ever heard on a DCI webcast, though.

I figured out that running DCI Live streams on Internet Explorer makes my laptop run much cooler than running it on Chrome. It uses less RAM. I'm on Windows 8.1, with 8 GB of RAM, and my download is around 40 mb/sec.

• Like 1

I have a question kind of related. I wanted to have a watch party for Finals. Whenever you purchase the live streaming package, is it possible to stream it from your device to a smart TV? Please forgive me if this topic has been covered previously.

I watched last night from my iPad stream set on "air-play" to send it over to my Apple TV box. Then I use the remote for the TV to change from "HDMI" input (regular Cable TV) to "HDMI2" input (Apple TV device).

Worked perfectly.......

Not so sure. I suspect DCI takes a substantial financial hit this year.

I agree......

What is happening is that those outside DCI who control the rights are saying that purchasing a viewing of a show is exactly the same as purchasing a ticket to the show...... You see everything at the show ONCE......same with the live stream (even though we get some rewind flexibility during the show.)

DCI is not behind the limitations....... they will have some say in how much it costs them and us to purchase expanded use.