San Antonio Lineup

Everything is weird because scores were way different from show to show. But it's gonna keep the judges on their toes tonight. As long as they don't #### up numbers management too much we should get a true ranking (but I have no hope numbers management when they can't figure it out at a show with 6 corps)

Like the singing in the Cavies and BK shows ... do not like the singing in the Troopers show. Otherwise, I am really digging the Troopers show this year. A little bit out of the box for them in a good way.

They've cleaned this show so much in two weeks since I saw them. The draw order seems to have motivated them to really push to make this show work.

• Like 1

Everything is weird because scores were way different from show to show. But it's gonna keep the judges on their toes tonight. As long as they don't #### up numbers management too much we should get a true ranking (but I have no hope numbers management when they can't figure it out at a show with 6 corps)

If one rates against a criterion or rubric there shouldn't be any need to "manage numbers".

• Like 1

I got the feeling the lasso guy there on the multicam close up wasn't supposed to lose his hat. Multicam curse strikes again!

Troop is some seriously tragic visual instruction away from scaring people.

Too bad it only counts if you can move. They'd win the parking lot battle any day of the week in their neighborhood.

Right as soon as they move anything 8 to 5 or larger they lose a lot of sound quality. And maybe because I can't see a defined technique... But #### they do sound great at a standstill.
  • Like 1