Sorry to all my DCP peeps

LOL never did a push up in Sr corps. We were pretty much self motivated and if we screwed up, the person who was the most PO'ed was the person doing it. Usually got a few words snapped at us just to make sure we knew we screwed up and "don't do it again" (well throw in obscene words as needed).

Biggest screw up at practice was the night a block of us went off at a bad angle at our nice dark parking lot. Turned around and we were about 15-20 feet where we should have been. Had a new drill hotshot and he was comes over all on fire. Yells at the first person in line and corrected nothing. Gets to me and "WHAT HAPPENED".. My response was "Beats the #### out of me, never happened before". Then it was a quieter "Well I'll watch it close next time". Only week he was ever there.....

On topic: Bad Tobias.. (what did ya do bud?) LOL

I thought that Sr corps did arm curls (of the 12oz variety) instead of pushups :guinesssmilie:

I thought that Sr corps did arm curls (of the 12oz variety) instead of pushups :guinesssmilie:

LOL I was 16 when I joined so it was 12 oz of Coke (no Diet stuff back then).

My first year was the first time the corps really opened up to minors and was scared crapless something would happen. If we got within 10 feet of a beer there would be Hades to pay.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Tobias,

Isn't that the (O.T.) Scriptural name for the guy who didn't quite see right with his cataracts until some slop was mixed into the eye???

Here's to elevating DCP discussions to that clearer vision and pealing the slop away..

Some new creative poster needs to sign up here on DCP with the new poster name of........ " Mr. Peepers ".

• Like 2

51Z5CWMN52L._SY300_.jpg

Lol!... you beat me to it, MikeD, as I was just about to paste this too ( haha!)

• Like 1

Hey one of the Retro Cable channels in my area just started showing Mr Peepers....

Sorry but to me more interesting as a history lesson of very early TV. If the Internet is right (hoo boy) the show was televised live and only reason we can see it today was by filming one of the TV monitors (kinescope). More fun watching for screw ups usually background or lighting goofs.

OK my wife is younger than me.... she see Wally Cox as Hollywood Squares..... I see him as Underdog (another good screen name)

• Like 1

Some new creative poster needs to sign up here on DCP with the new poster name of........ " Mr. Peepers ".

51Z5CWMN52L._SY300_.jpg

Hey one of the Retro Cable channels in my area just started showing Mr Peepers....

Sorry but to me more interesting as a history lesson of very early TV. If the Internet is right (hoo boy) the show was televised live and only reason we can see it today was by filming one of the TV monitors (kinescope). More fun watching for screw ups usually background or lighting goofs.

OK my wife is younger than me.... she see Wally Cox as Hollywood Squares..... I see him as Underdog (another good screen name)

What in the heck are you guys talking about?