Downingtown and Bayonne!

given that NJT has been having all kinds of problems, I'd say prayer

^^ he's not kidding ~ 3 days in a row of the biggest cluster Fs for commutes.

Liz ,thanks it for a friend in Manhatten ,do you know how long of a walk that is in Bayonne ?

Florida, once you get off the light rail at 34th St, it's four city blocks to Ave A. Then go left for five more blocks to the school. A good stretch of the legs but it's a nice area. No reason for concern.

The weather forecast looks great for both shows Saturday.

From Weather.com:

Bayonne: Mostly sunny skies. High 87. A few clouds at night. Low 72.

Downingtown: Mainly sunny. High 88. Mostly clear at night. Low 67.

I hope these shows don't get canceled due to sunny skies :shutup:

• Like 2

Anyone looking for a place to eat in Bayonne on show day...

The Venice Restaurant on Cottage Street... a legendary drum corps hangout for many years... has great thin-crust pizza and other Italian goodies.

A bit closer to the show site, may I suggest Hendrickson's Corner, at Broadway and 31st Street.

Been there several times... the food is always good. And the French onion soup is off the hook.

Classic indeed. on the 11th I had my last drink ever in the famous Venice. Or I should say the night of the 10th. Relocated to Utah the next day. No longer in NJ and where I'm at if isn't related to the LDS church it doesn't get done. Thank God for the fan network or I would never see another drum corps show ever again.

• Like 1

I hope these shows don't get canceled due to sunny skies :shutup:

no Kiwanis clubs involved

• Like 1

Earlier in the day, at 2 p.m. on the 25th, Alliance, Carolina Gold and Atlanta CV will be going on at the Georgia Dome for DCI Atlanta. I think this will be streamed on the DCI Fan Network, so you can see them before you go off to your evening show.

DCI's schedule also shows Cincinnati Tradition performing at the Hamilton, OH show and Kilties performing at the Oregon, WI show Saturday. Neither contest is being webcast, though.