You can rewind the shows as long as they are still broadcasting. If you have a full subscription, you can flip/rewind/watch/flip/rewind/watch/flip/etc.

ooh, good point!

You shouldn't have told him barigirl. I wanted to see how many pages it would get into this thread before he figured it out lol...

Barigirl gets one free cigar from me! 2000Cadet gets one demerit.

• Like 2

IMO, this show will be very interesting in three ways.

1) Will BK and SCV be close in score tonight? Im looking forward to seeing if BK can make a push towards the 5th slot come finals time. I haven't seen either show live yet, so I can't make too accurate of a prediction, but the BK story this year has definitely been adding weight to the wait for Championship weekend. I have heard VERY good things from many about both of these shows so Im excited.

2) The battle between Blue Stars and Crossmen has been very fun thus far, possibly my favorite two to watch. Who will come up on top the round tonight? I'm not sure, but the constant flip flop in placement between these two has been awesome as a fan as neither corps can seem to pull away from the other. It feels like a hockey playoff series with neither team giving the other an edge and a game 7 a few weeks away. Replace Doc Emmerick with Brandt Crocker, and I can't wait to see these two duke it out in Indy.

3) The colts seem to be in a their own group at this show. Could they allow say OC to move close to them or can they make a push towards Stars and Bones? I bring this up because fooling around with DCP's ranking/history charts in stats/scores and looking at how corps compare to themselves last year and those around them, and interestingly, the Colts were about 5 points out of finals this time last year and they ended up out of it by a tenth or two? I know scores are relative and we shouldn't really compare them to years prior but if they can surge like they did last year, not only do we have an epic battle between Blue Stars and Crossmen happening, we can easily have Troopers(not performing at Little Rock tonight)and Colts (maybe even some others?) trying to work their way to the boxing ring with Blue Stars, Crossmen, and in the same field Boston Crusaders.

Whose excited?!?

• Like 1

I got to watch Vanguard rehearse some last night. They were adding in little tidbits throughout the show, and really working on selling the ballads [what a great year for ballads...]. This will also be only my second time to BK all season, can't wait to see ALL THE COLORS. Hope the rains hold off!

At Atlanta 2014 Crossmen beat Colts by only 1.65 , not 5 points.

Colts missed finals by 1.1 points . Crossmen had a warm up penalty and would not have received it if it made a difference in placement .