TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

@Mr_Saxin is persicoping Phantom right now.

• Like 2

Perhaps, or perhaps not. It's my opinion, and in sticking to it.

Fair enough. :)

Believe it or not, not every comment that isn't a glowing praise of every single corps that has existed or ever will exist is intended strictly to offend as many people as possible. Sometimes, people make observations such as "Man, the Cadets looked kind of tired today." That statement is not inherently offensive; it's up to you whether you will choose to be offended. However, don't think that your choice to be offended gives you a right to attack the person who made the statement that offended you, since unless they were intentionally trying to personally offend you, they didn't say anything out of line.

• Like 3

"Gotta shop!"

It's like suggesting they're the rightful owners of 1st place, and the only way BD/Crown could top them is if the corps were under the weather. Kind of annoying.

It's also entirely possible that all of the kids marching this summer aren't really robots and ARE in fact susceptible to fatigue if worked too hard and merely pointing out that fact in no way takes away from the accomplishment of corps scoring higher than them unless of course someone is desperately looking for something from which to be offended.

Sorry folks! Can't talk about things that might effect the performance of a corps. Might annoy someone on DCP.

• Like 2

@Mr_Saxin is persicoping Phantom right now.

Thanks for the heads up Gabe!

Believe it or not, not every comment that isn't a glowing praise of every single corps that has existed or ever will exist is intended strictly to offend as many people as possible. Sometimes, people make observations such as "Man, the Cadets looked kind of tired today." That statement is not inherently offensive; it's up to you whether you will choose to be offended. However, don't think that your choice to be offended gives you a right to attack the person who made the statement that offended you, since unless they were intentionally trying to personally offend you, they didn't say anything out of line.

Forgive me, I meant this as a defensive statement. I'm super happy for crown getting 1st last night, and think they deserve it (and 2nd the night before). People have been saying it's due to cadets not getting enough sleep, or the ToC scoring being wacky... And then tonight people who usually cheer for Cadets say they look tired today...again. Again, I'm not offended. Just calling some people out for always having an excuse for the Cadets not winning... other corps are allowed to be better.

• Like 1

My guess with Cadets is that they may have some new things to go with the new uniforms. They may be practicing new stuff, but performing the old therefore the tired look.

WOW. I only watched from Periscope but Phantom's hornline sounds great! They're really starting to unleash. I still don't understand the immense hate for the show, voiceovers are cheesy as hell but this show is far from the mess people say it is.

Keep playing and spinning your ##### off, Phantom!

• Like 2

I never mentioned anything about them winning or not winning. I could care less who wins. It was an unbiased observation. They looked tired. Even my wife mentioned it. Lots of phasing in the feet and quite a few mental errors. Nothing a good nights sleep can't fix.