Is it me or did this season just fly by...

As the old saying goes, "Time flies when you're having fun", and it would be hard to argue that this season has been anything other than great fun! It would take a pretty diehard curmudgeon to not enjoy such a sterling collection of shows and some of the most exciting competition seen in years. no wonder so many wish this season could continue for many more weeks! :smile:

Yesterday I was starting high school drumline and now I'm about to graduate from college. Wat. Goes by faster every year. Before I know it I'll be teaching............scary. Summers are especially fast. Do not want this season to end. It's been too fun! TWO WEEKS FROM NOW IT WILL BE 2016 PRESEASON DISCUSSION.

O.O

• Like 1

Yesterday I was starting high school drumline and now I'm about to graduate from college. Wat. Goes by faster every year. Before I know it I'll be teaching............scary. Summers are especially fast. Do not want this season to end. It's been too fun! TWO WEEKS FROM NOW IT WILL BE 2016 PRESEASON DISCUSSION.

O.O

And it only goes faster as you get older. I still feel like seeing my first live show at Minneapolis' Parade Stadium in like 1986 was maybe a couple years ago!
  • Like 1

The calendar is odd this year, usually Finals is in the teens of August.

Plus, the lack of on-demand streaming has kept the activity tough to follow on a daily basis.

Yeah I agree. I've tried to see all of the shows here and there on UTube or other various methods but not the same. Looking forward to Quarters at the theaters.

Yesterday I was starting high school drumline and now I'm about to graduate from college. Wat. Goes by faster every year.

Yesterday I was in my High School drum line and now I am looking towards retiring hopefully in the next 5-10 years. The older you get, the faster it goes.

Edited by cf144