Is it me or did this season just fly by...

It always goes by too fast!

Totally agree.

DCI's season ending soon... DCA's season not long after that.

I really wish it could be summer year round. Better weather, and live-fire drum corps.

I still feel like seeing my first live show at Minneapolis' Parade Stadium in like 1986 was maybe a couple years ago!

Whoa! Good old Parade Stadium......the Blue Devils were HOT that night....96.3!!!

(Of course they were hot every night that year except opening night, when Santa Clara topped them.)

People dont want to pay to watch Corp, heck they dont want to pay to watch anything. I wish it could be on ESPN, It is a sport afterall!

Whoa! Good old Parade Stadium......the Blue Devils were HOT that night....96.3!!!

(Of course they were hot every night that year except opening night, when Santa Clara topped them.)

Good times, good times.

Way to fast! The only thing faster is my heartbeats right before Crowns first mass hit, anticipating the power behind that brass line

And it only goes faster as you get older. I still feel like seeing my first live show at Minneapolis' Parade Stadium in like 1986 was maybe a couple years ago!

WOW - amazing to hear someone even mention that there used to be shows at Parade Stadium! I took a group of ushers that I worked with at the Guthrie to that show back in 1983 (?).

They all loved it so much that the same year we piled in a car and went to finals in Madison :exclamation: I've been all over the country for shows ever since.

WOW - amazing to hear someone even mention that there used to be shows at Parade Stadium! I took a group of ushers that I worked with at the Guthrie to that show back in 1983 (?).

They all loved it so much that the same year we piled in a car and went to finals in Madison :exclamation: I've been all over the country for shows ever since.

It pretty much launched a lifelong obsession for me...