ALLENTOWN - Day 1

I've just never understood the 2 days now.

Follow the money. :cool:

I love the two-day event. The earliest any corps goes on is 6:40. Both groups get a rehearsal day, if that even matters at this point. It's great for the audience, and we get to see all of world class without sitting in the hot sun all day.

I love the two-day event. The earliest any corps goes on is 6:40. Both groups get a rehearsal day, if that even matters at this point. It's great for the audience, and we get to see all of world class without sitting in the hot sun all day.

Ditto.

And as far as the judging goes, at least the judges are fresh each night. It's essentially a 19 hour intermission between judging. I like the fact that they mix up vs. the other regionals, which are all day marathons.

Just got in my seat - top of H on the 50. Same seats for past 5 years or so

Edited by cf144
  • Like 1

Not a fan of what the singer did with 'land of the frrEEEEEeeEeeeEeeeeee'

Broadcast looks spectacular. EXCELLENT National Anthem singer! She's from the FREE Players who do an exhibition tonight.

She was doing great until the flourishes at the end. Can't stand those.

Someone should tell Pioneer's pit they are supposed to face the flag

For those who don't know, the ASD logo on the enter of the field stands for Allentown School District who owns the stadium. To the camera's left is the word Dieruff in the end zone. That's Louis Dieruff High School (he was a Principal). To the camera's right is the word Allen. That's Allen High School, named after Allentown's founder, William Allen. The team nickname for Allen is CANARIES!

• Like 1