ALLENTOWN - Day 2

Audio is pretty 'dull' - last night and this afternoon/evening.

Definitely louder, but sounds like my speakers are inside a cardboard box with holes in the end.

Ads, of course, sound fantastic.

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 3

Yeah. The box needs to do more tha just have two guard members pop out. For all the build up if gets, some streaming cloth or something more than, "And here's our lovely assistants who we made disappear!"

I can't get into PC sadly. They perform it well but the design falls flat. I don't get the huge box.

Ok, that was awesome. Pacific Crest had box prop issues that required an on the fly drill adjustment by the brass that was fantastic. Two corps, two brilliant recoveries.

I thought the right box was a little late getting into position. Way to stay with it and adjust! :thumbup:

Ok, that was awesome. Pacific Crest had box prop issues that required an on the fly drill adjustment by the brass that was fantastic. Two corps, two brilliant recoveries.

I've yet to see a show where they didn't have issues at the end.

OC probably my favorite of the non finalist corps this year. I like this show a lot.

No one ever knows the indirect relationships etc but her BD leanings are notorious. Granted they've been very strong for years but this season, there are weaknesses and I would like those noted and reflected in scores.

Example: there is ALOT of stuff laying all over the field even when not used, most corps would get hammered for that from a visual design standpoint (Crown-trampolines, Cadets-towers), but we don't see that affecting visual analysis or GE scores.

I don't think anyone is slamming them for that...