ALLENTOWN - Day 2

I suppose, but I'm talking about when they used to be G Bugles.

Now they're Bb and F bugles. We live in an even tempered world. The percussion has always been in C. Bugles are bugles

• Like 1

The close ups with House Waldo banners are great!

• Like 1

The big streaming flags in the back are new.

If you mean the super tall flags at the very end of Surf's show, those were used at Atlanta. They're very nice.

• Like 1

Ok, that was awesome. Pacific Crest had box prop issues that required an on the fly drill adjustment by the brass that was fantastic. Two corps, two brilliant recoveries.

If only this wasn't the second regional where the cube didn't roll the way they wanted it to: it also gave them much trouble in San Antonio. Atlanta went better. And when I saw the show live in Erie it worked fine.

• Like 1

The box needs to do more than just have two guard members pop out. For all the buildup if gets, some streaming cloth or something more than, "And here's our lovely assistants who we made disappear!"

Agreed. Since they're playing "Angels in the Architecture", give those two characters giant wings or something similarly grand to make their nature more clear.

• Like 1

Maybe they are simply equally accepting of human beings as a whole, no matter the issue of the relative insignificance of X or Y chromosomes.

What you call insignificant I call game changing :)

That's as maybe, but Wyoming actually is The Equality State. First state where women got the vote, thus the nickname.

Which was, in the view of some historians, a "How can we get more eligible women to move out here? Cause we cowboys don't have enough of those on the frontier" move.