ALLENTOWN - Day 2

i still - to this day - LOVE their show from 1991 - a show about the seasons, it got them into finals and was so musically outstanding - the brass section and the soloist - WOW

can't believe that's been 25 years ago - god I sound OLD

Man, I LOVED that show. AGGRESSIVE show! Yes, we've gotta face it, we're getting old. Anyone over 30 is old apparently. Well according to a bunch of youtubers that I've seen recently.

• Like 1

Drone over the backfield

Those are getting to be an issue. Although it does sort of fit this show...

Those are getting to be an issue. Although it does sort of fit this show...

First one Ive seen....

Crossmen have a fantastic visual program this year, hornline sounds excellent, that trumpet soloist in the opener plays with such great style and tone...overall the show is a bit cheesy thematically, but they are really performing well.

• Like 1

Would love to hear the down front brass feature with a longer phrasing strategy....just me...

Love Crossmen show this year -- I wish they would add more keyboard into the mix, I've seen it live now twice and on the feed tonight, it needs more groove from the keys in a few spots

I'd also (personally) lose the airplane. Maybe just not my cup of tea. Rather her with bird wings or butterfly wings or something - the sit in airplane just doesn't do it for me

This program is coming along the past couple years, I'd watch out for them in 2016!

• Like 2

And the yellow star of Allentown appears. (The light on the green barn in back). Every year I wonder why they don't just tell that place to set the timer different for two nights. I find it visually distracting.

• Like 1

Can't even use the term 'Bugle' any more.

Don't know why not.....except for the trumpets and the occasional trombone they're all bugles by definition.

• Like 1

Love the brass sound in the ballad, but it seems to drain the energy out of the show. The tempo is just a bit too slow.