Final Finals Predictions!

Interesting spread for the top 4 tonight. It looks as thought that is the placements come finals night.

It's an often overlooked part of a show and I agree Devils are doing things very few corps would even attempt in this regard. What they're doing during the rifle tosses up and down the ladder is ridiculous. High brass and low brass separated by 50+ yards and they're moving. At one point the high brass is playing 16th note stabs and the low brass is doing a walking bass line. That's tough to line up in a horn arc, much less spread out almost 20 to 20. Insane.

Your analysis and Kamarag's are the kind of commentary that would really help the Big, Loud & Live broadcast.

• Like 3

Your analysis and Kamarag's are the kind of commentary that would really help the Big, Loud & Live broadcast.

Seconded.

• Like 1

Interesting spread for the top 4 tonight. It looks as thought that is the placements come finals night.

That's what I'm thinking as well

Cavaliers have a week to get themselves right with the big guy upstairs (the one cleaning drill). IF they can get themselves back on track, they still have an outside shot at 6th. BK's show is nice, but to my taste, the more you look, the less that meets the eye. PR is locked into 8th - if the spread tonight between them and Rosemont tonight or Monday has them within 1 point, maybe not, but otherwise, the weaknesses of the show weigh against it.

As you said, maybe not?

Appreciate that. Definitely wish they'd do something with that broadcast.

Me too. But alas, I shall be sitting in the theater trying not to laugh too hard at the incredibly pro-Cadets crowd watching here in South Eastern PA. Maybe I'll go to Delaware, but it likely won't be any different :)

• Like 2

Does anyone really think that, after seeing last year, the Bluecoats are going to finish JUST behind the Cadets? ;)

Except Bloo played without any of its backfield speakers working tonight.