Massillon Feels The Noise 8/3/15

Hate to double post (jk I don't care :P :) ), but do we know if the Bluecoats will be playing Creep tomorrow?

I am 99% sure they will be.

I would actually highly advise to run the other way should you meet a DCP'er.

Hey we can hate each other all we want on the almighty Internet lol, but when I'm at a show I'm there to support the kids regardless of whom I want to win. Of course I want to see crown win but you bet your ### I'll be giving just as much support to every other corps out there.
  • Like 4

Hey we can hate each other all we want on the almighty Internet lol, but when I'm at a show I'm there to support the kids regardless of whom I want to win. Of course I want to see crown win but you bet your ### I'll be giving just as much support to every other corps out there.

Amen!!

• Like 1

I highly encourage you to cheer your heart out for those corps. But some mentions the internet, regardless of website, I'm bolting. I get enough of that in my life.

I highly encourage you to cheer your heart out for those corps. But some mentions the internet, regardless of website, I'm bolting. I get enough of that in my life.

What a shame, who knows, we could turn out to the best of friends.......lol.

I am probably a bit partial, but the acoustics of this field are among the best you are going to find. The wide roof extends quite a bit over the audience seating and creates a kind of acoustical pocket for the sound. Many fans who have never been to the venue always say "it seems louder at this show than other shows."

DSCF4798.JPG

Incredible sound confirmed. One of the best in the circuit.

• Like 1

FYI Bloo is practicing at Walsh University.