Massillon Feels The Noise 8/3/15

Weather forecast looking even more promising. No rain for the show. It will, however, be very HOT due to the brass sections of

Phantom Regiment, Blue Knights, Cavaliers, Cadets, Crown, SCV and BLUECOATS. What a lineup!!!!

Ticket window opens in 40 minutes!

See you there.

• Like 2

Weather forecast looking even more promising. No rain for the show. It will, however, be very HOT due to the brass sections of

Phantom Regiment, Blue Knights, Cavaliers, Cadets, Crown, SCV and BLUECOATS. What a lineup!!!!

Ticket window opens in 40 minutes!

See you there.

Enjoy your Coats tonight! They're wonderful!

I think I've gone full homer. I care way more tonight about the spread between Phantom, Cavies, and BK than the top 4.

Exciting season at the top, but it's nice to see so many positive vibes surrounding Regiment after a season full of doom and gloom!

Take it to the bank: Bloo over Cadets tonight. Last night was close WITHOUT electronics as Bloo had a total electronic malfunction in Buffalo. The time is now Bloo!

It will be a little odd if the only shows at which Bluecoats manage to beat Cadets are the two home shows.

Stating the obvious here, but it really is encouraging to see the significant rise in attendance at shows this year.

If Massillon's attendance is much higher this year than last, they'd probably have to seat people in the back stands.

This is the biggest HS stadium I've ever seen, I've been told it can hold 20,000.

Biggest I've been to in person, but nothing compared to Texas high school stadiums, I believe.

I think the home side seating is 7,800.

See you at the show!

I'm at the stadium, the weather looks great! It's a little windy right now though, crown had some issues with the wind at their rehearsal today. Hopefully the wind dies down for the show.

this is always a great show, great crowd!!

hope the corps all have terrific performances - I also hope Bloo and Cadets make a move tonight and either narrowly lose or best Crown

time to shake things up heading into finals!!!

I think I've gone full homer. I care way more tonight about the spread between Phantom, Cavies, and BK than the top 4.

Exciting season at the top, but it's nice to see so many positive vibes surrounding Regiment after a season full of doom and gloom!

I've got

BK 89.6

Phantom 88.9

Cavaliers 88.75

• Like 1