Massillon Feels The Noise 8/3/15

I am extremely excited to go to this show! It was a blast last year. Only problem is I don't have a ride currently but hopefully that will be secured soon.

I'm looking for a good single ticket.

I should be there. :cool:

I am probably a bit partial, but the acoustics of this field are among the best you are going to find. The wide roof extends quite a bit over the audience seating and creates a kind of acoustical pocket for the sound. Many fans who have never been to the venue always say "it seems louder at this show than other shows."

DSCF4798.JPG

Edited by Elmo Blatch
  • Like 2

I am probably a bit partial, but the acoustics of this field are among the best you are going to find. The wide roof extends quite a bit over the audience seating and creates a kind of acoustical pocket for the sound. Many fans who have never been to the venue always say "it seems louder at this show than other shows."

DSCF4798.JPG

Of note: the bathroom facilities are not excellent so get there early if you plan to eat before then....

• Like 1

Of note: the bathroom facilities are not excellent so get there early if you plan to eat before then....

You don't like the long trough in the men's bathroom? It can easily accommodate ten guys at one time. If they put those urinals in the center of the room, you could probably get 16-20 guys at a time around each of them. Edited by Elmo Blatch

I'm looking for a good single ticket.

I should be there. :cool:

Oh! I have an extra. Section 3, Row DD, should be at about the 40. PM me if you're interested.

Hate to double post (jk I don't care :P :) ), but do we know if the Bluecoats will be playing Creep tomorrow?

It's been like, zero years since they last played it. I'm surprised they do it at all.

You don't like the long trough in the men's bathroom? It can easily accommodate ten guys at one time. If they put those urinals in the center of the room, you could probably get 16-20 guys at a time around each of them.

As great of a bonding experience that was, gonna have to say I'm a loner in that aspect.