Centering the Focus on Centerville

Wow.... Crossmen stepping up to the plate tonight!!!

• Like 2

That was a no purple banner was left in the sea of red.

Ouch.

Troopers sure have faded as the season unfolded... its too bad... I enjoy their show, and they have a pretty good brass line.

Crossmen didn't even practice yesterday. They had their banquet in Allentown. But, it was a very uplifting event--I was there.

So happy they were able to do this today.

That is a wrench in the Boston making 8-9th predictions.

Who made that prediction anyway?...lol...and a few tenths is not really a wrench...haha

Crossmen did well visually it looks like...I wasn't there so I can't really comment

edit: I should also say congrats to Crossmen for their win over BAC tonight..even if was just by a few tenths...

Edited by Liahona

I think it's awesome that Bones did well tonite. Make all the excuses you want but maybe they just happened to improve. #fatladysings

• Like 2

I think it's awesome that Bones did well tonite. Make all the excuses you want but maybe they just happened to improve. #fatladysings

Absolutely. None of us here were there, and so thats certainly a plausable explanation.

Who made that prediction anyway?...lol...and a few tenths is not really a wrench...haha

Crossmen did well visually it looks like...I wasn't there so I can't really comment

edit: I should also say congrats to Crossmen for their win over BAC tonight..even if was just by a few tenths...

Check the final finals predictions a lot of Boston in 8-9