Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Am I crazy, or were the prelims before the theater show streaming free last year? It's looking like I have to order the entire championships package in order to view shows today. I'm going to indy tomorrow and just want to watch the early shows today.

• Like 1

Are they announcing Prelim scores as the day goes on?...and can someone post them here...for those of us having having technical difficulties accessing the Live stream...

What's up with the Yellow Colored 50's?

I don't know, but if I recall, the Cadet's mini tarps will only be covering the "5" with a white "1" and won't be covering the "0", which will remain yellow. We'll see tonight.

Colt Cadets: well-projected energy level; effective silk colors, and one of the more successful and appropriate uniform changes; enjoyed the company front to end the ballad

Edited by Eleran
  • Like 1

Chien Kuo: I understand wanting to beef up the "International" part of DCI, but if they are in actuality a "high school marching band", with woodwinds, doesn't that open the door to hundreds of other marching bands that might want to be included in DCI shows?

That said, it would be awesome if my kids' high school marching band sounded/marched nearly as well as this group!

Edited by Eleran