SCV 1

In Boston, they are usually driving around in circles anyway! :augen51:

With most of the roads paved over buggy and horse trails, it's always been a tough area to drive around in. For the most part, younger cities learned from the problems of the older ones.

In Boston, they are usually driving around in circles anyway! :augen51:

This is true...., parking costs can be 50-100 bucks too. ( but.... we don't make crop circles in corn fields and charge 5 bucks for birdbrains to come and see the alien circles. We put up a skyscraper instead and charge 300 bucks for the world's tourists to come and eat some meat & corn on the top floor. )

Edited by BRASSO

With most of the roads paved over buggy and horse trails, it's always been a tough area to drive around in.

I'd much rather be a tourist in Boston driving around the Boston streets in my SUV , than a Boston Cop on his trusty steed or bicycle trying to prevent the tourist from careening off the road into him or into the Charles River/ Atlantic Ocean.

Edited by BRASSO

LOL I didn't pay attention to the pic then when watching (muted) new while talking to my dad on the phone I saw it.... LMAO

PS live 100+ miles from Philly, last 3 days the highway msg boards have been showing what MAJOR highway will be closed (I-476 at I-76 (PA turnpike) IIRC)

And that's minor compared to du-tun. What's Latin for "What a freakin' mess your Holiness"

Well, substituting the word "terrible" for "freakin'", creates: "Quam terribilis pulmentum, sanctitatis"

Well, substituting the word "terrible" for "freakin'", creates: "Quam terribilis pulmentum, sanctitatis"

Mihi placet linqua Latina.... mea linqua Latina est mala.

Mihi lebet olim Romam... et.. mihi libet olim civitatem Vaticanam visere !

Mihi placet linqua Latina.... mea linqua Latina est mala.

Mihi lebet olim Romam... et.. mihi libet olim civitatem Vaticanam visere !

Vatican city is amazing.

• Like 2

Utique?

I guess you and Ghost are members of the, wait for it, rotary??

" Rotary Valve Veteran- Survivor". ( 'was thinking of requesting a license plate as such, but ultimately decided it might generate unwanted auto repair shops telemarketing to moi. )

Edited by BRASSO