Cadets 2016

Tobias

There is more truth to that than many realize.

YEA is a $10M per year organization. If they're having financial problems, then 99% of other WC Corps are in far worse shape.

It just amuses me when people decide they're not Cadets fans anymore that they put out information that don't have proven facts behind it.

• Like 3

It just amuses me when people decide they're not Cadets fans anymore that they put out information that don't have proven facts behind it.

I'm not sure who you are making the dig at. Could be me? I still like the Cadet members and the corps. I have facts but I'm not going to put them out there.

If you have class then you don't put it out there when it's not your place to.

But then again if you have class, do you say you have info in the first place to promote speculation, as you did?

Edited by tesmusic
  • Like 3

Seriously, the topic Cadets 2016 is starting to look like a Blue Devils and/or a Madison Scout thread. Give peace a chance!

• Like 1

Fact,

Garfield, N.J. had (note the past tense) the highest rate of testicular cancer in the U.S. (due to the type of side effects from the works done in its many factories, now mostly closed.)

That fact was locally known but not publicly advertised especially when audition times were about for the corps which for much of its history was an all male unit like Cavaliers and Madison Scouts.

There's an appropriate time and place.

What's appropriate to be shared, what is the appropriate time or place are aspects that may rate worthy DCP debate.

What the motives of fans, alums, or interested parties may or may not be is not so solidly known, particularly through cyberspace. Let's trust all's good intentions until PROVEN otherwise. :-)