Cadets 2016

Tobias

Thanks. Just looking ahead - maybe they'll swing out there one of the next few years.

Original plan Hopkins shared last year with MMs on tour was a Cali tour for 2016

But this was changed so that the Florida mini-tour had some consistently heavy hitters; Crown was remaining in Midwest to do its BOA week and following, not even being at Firstbeat/Crownbeat home show.

Why are you picking on Cadets and not asking why BD never any longer seems to do the Northwest tour???

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Why are you picking on Cadets and not asking why BD never any longer seems to do the Northwest tour???

Seems like BAC posters are alternating at taking a crack at the bat of Cadets in off-season. (Emc2, Eleran, etc.)

I'm not in the least picking on them - don't read into a post something that's not there. My son is trying out for Cadets this weekend, and I'd simply like whatever corps he winds up with to possibly head west in the near future.

• Like 2

I'm not in the least picking on them - don't read into a post something that's not there. My son is trying out for Cadets this weekend, and I'd simply like whatever corps he winds up with to possibly head west in the near future.

Good luck to him. I hope his Dad stays nice and relaxed as he awaits the results of auditions. :-)

This link is on Cadets' official page today.

Interesting that Spring Training will be back in Johnstown, PA and not Ada, Ohio. (Yes, I know he said he signed a 3 year deal....)

And he's made a special arrangement with C. Christie to annex Ft. Lauderdale as part of Joisey. They already have enough snowbirds from there!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153252478951911&set=gm.1026277344081548&type=3

Edited by xandandl

Anyone else catch Hop's periscope from the YEA offices today? Enjoyed the look in and seeing some of the "day to day" activity. He indicated "Stoned" would be the show title but said he wouldn't elaborate more.

Edited by beatmaker751

Anyone else catch Hop's periscope from the YEA offices today? Enjoyed the look in and seeing some of the "day to day" activity. He indicated "Stoned" would be the show title but said he wouldn't elaborate more.

This is a joke, right?

• Like 1