Cadets 2016

Tobias

I'm so excited for Annapolis. I'm probably not going to be able to go to Winston-Salem so this will be the next best thing

Really disappointed. I was looking forward to this and I had great seats. This was my niece's first drum corps show.

I am glad that Cadets decided to return to Broken Arrow this year... Up until about April/May, they weren't listed as to be there, but they are now!

Welp. So much for a drum corps show. Guess I'll have to wait until PPL, Anapolis and finals.

I'll see you in Chester! Can't wait!

I'll see you in Chester! Can't wait!

Neither can I. I haven't had a fix in over a year. And thanks to Wicked Godmother Nature, I have to wait even longer. :mat:

Tonight's line up - live DCI broadcast begins at 5pm

Would love to see Cadets notch a 74-76 score tonight

BC may very well top 77 if last nights panel is any indication (IN show)

For us Cadets fans a big thing will be getting that score down under 2.5 - 1.5-1.75 would be terrific progress. Under 2 and you are starting to be somewhat competitive, over 2 points and your really not competitive

After seeing these corps live Thursday night I wouldn't be surprised to see Boston close the gap or leap frog Crossmen - hometown advantage and all that... and Regiment pull further north score wise

As others have mentioned, Cadets guard is critical to the show's connection and success - Thursday night they had some big drops and seemed a bit tentative. Time for them to PERFORM

Go Cadets!

2:45 p.m. Box Office Open 5:30 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem 5:38 p.m. The Muchachos - Manchester, NH 5:56 p.m. Crusaders Senior - Boston, MA 6:14 p.m. 7th Regiment - New London, CT 6:32 p.m. Spartans - Nashua, NH 6:50 p.m. Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ 7:08 p.m. Intermission 7:40 p.m. Crossmen - San Antonio, TX 7:58 p.m. Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA 8:16 p.m. Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL 8:34 p.m. The Cadets - Allentown, PA 8:52 p.m. Bluecoats - Canton, OH

'