Cadets 2016

Tobias

I will say from my experience with this from 1994, the main focus was on providing good meals to the members. I was an outside at first, since I wasn't from the Cadets. I did learn rather quickly not to wear my Scouts gear! hehe We mostly dealt with the tour director. I am forgetting his name now. He left and became the director of the Glassmen. He was great! I do know the Hops main concern is the members. I remember one night when someone made lasagna and there wasn't any left after the drum line showed up after a late practice. Hop came onto the food truck and made dinner for them. He really got my respect in Dallas after an incident happened. I was impressed with how he handled a situation.

Brian Hickman is the tour manager you are talking about, he is a great guy!

No idea what this chef issue is people are talking about, but sounds like the reality show has its Drama!

• Like 2

The more I read this thread, the more and more I like ol' Hopkins

• Like 1

Yes, it was Brian Hickman. I really liked him. One night while in Hope, Arkansas, Hop had Brian take us out to dinner.

Watched ensemble today. Added 16 counts to ballad to allow for guard uni change. (They are nude unitards so can now differential when statues and when human form).Lots of energy in show and lots of dirt. I still think this show erupts late season. Just my feeling,

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 3

Yes, it was Brian Hickman. I really liked him. One night while in Hope, Arkansas, Hop had Brian take us out to dinner.

I was in the 94 soprano line, I must have marched with you. I was "almond".... as Marc Sylvester called me.

Watched ensemble today. Added 16 counts to ballad to allow for guard uni change. (They are nude unitards so can now differential when statues and when human form).Lots of energy in show and lots of dirt. I still think this show erupts late season. Just my feeling,

Ugh, nude unitards...I was hoping for color. Like make them actual humans in clothing. Obviously that is hard to do logistically.

The show desperately needs color. I even Facebook messaged George and told him. His response was we don't want any color. I was like hmmmm....OK. 5th or 6th place it is.

Ugh, nude unitards...I was hoping for color. Like make them actual humans in clothing. Obviously that is hard to do logistically.

The show desperately needs color. I even Facebook messaged George and told him. His response was we don't want any color. I was like hmmmm....OK. 5th or 6th place it is.

Lol. I PM him too and get 2 word replies. Flags will add color. Red and yellow I think but not in yet
  • Like 1

i think the color choice for costume to show "alive" is fine

i feel like the silks need more of a color story to mimic the intent of the music as far as conveying the emotional state of the awakened

i also really like that the horn feature near the end of the show was moved from the stage to the field

• Like 1

Welp it's not raining. Raiders are on. I tripped walking up the stairs and now my ankle hurts.

Did you watch ensemble?