Cadets 2016

Tobias

Good change of pace today I guess but between parades, band clinics and special events, I wish GH would schedule longer blocks of free days early and mid season for Cadets to implement changes and clean. I think BD has had like 2 shows so far.

I don't know too much about BD's schedule, but I'm not sure it's all rehearsal time. They do have to travel more than halfway across the country to meet up with the rest of the corps.

I am guessing the required travel day is why they can't do the Mesa show tonight. Too bad for Academy. BD and SCV should be at that show.

I don't know too much about BD's schedule, but I'm not sure it's all rehearsal time. They do have to travel more than halfway across the country to meet up with the rest of the corps.

That may be true I just think Cadets pack their schedule too much. Guess the number of shows could be counted.

Good change of pace today I guess but between parades, band clinics and special events, I wish GH would schedule longer blocks of free days early and mid season for Cadets to implement changes and clean. I think BD has had like 2 shows so far.

You as well as anyone know they rarely have a lot of days in-between shows. I remember there were some "off" days we had in 1999 and 2000, but most of those days were used for travel from site to site.

You as well as anyone know they rarely have a lot of days in-between shows. I remember there were some "off" days we had in 1999 and 2000, but most of those days were used for travel from site to site.

I know but they need to rethink this especially with their new concept of minimum winter camps. You need ST to teach show and technique and a week early season off to regroup and one mid-July would be great to get performance levels high.

I know but they need to rethink this especially with their new concept of minimum winter camps. You need ST to teach show and technique and a week early season off to regroup and one mid-July would be great to get performance levels high.

Good point, indeed.

Good point, indeed.

I'm guessing this week was originally a "lighter week" before the opportunity for the concert was presented - performing at Tanglewood is a greater opportunity for members than a rehearsal day obviously

It's all about the experience...

I'm guessing this week was originally a "lighter week" before the opportunity for the concert was presented - performing at Tanglewood is a greater opportunity for members than a rehearsal day obviously

It's all about the experience...

...bump...

Essentially what I'm hearing is the corps uniforms are NOT changing. There are more changes to the other elements on the way, flags, music, drill etc

Apparently someone overheard something and misunderstood. That's all.

Actually George, stop trying to cover someone else's backside when he says things in public, thinks about them later, and maybe changes them again realizing he is not generally a good communicator if he's away from his desk..

We didn't tape the talk but I can bring you fifteen other adult witnesses who heard him say the same thing that I previously posted. The MMs interpret the same way as I did and they have been saying it for the past week I've been at the shows; they are not being collegiate sarcastics as they were when the flesh panels were added to the guard dance. Where are you?

Edited by xandandl

Actually George, stop trying to cover someone else's backside when he says things in public, thinks about them later, and maybe changes them again realizing he is not generally a good communicator if he's away from his desk..

We didn't tape the talk but I can bring you fifteen other adult witnesses who heard him say the same thing that I previously posted. The MMs interpret the same way as I did and they have been saying it for the past week I've been at the shows; they are not being collegiate sarcastics as they were when the flesh panels were added to the guard dance. Where are you?

As transparent as GH has been about the corps the entire season as well as off-season, I see no proof that your statement about the uniforms being changed is correct. I think from now on, we should wait until we see it from the source. All you've done was open a can of worms that were actually dead.....so far.