Cadets 2016

Tobias

He sounds like he's on Tumblr to be honest (I don't know if you old people will know what Tumblr is lol)

"Old people?" I'm not that old buddy boy. And I know what tumblr is.

So - last spot in the guard filled by a ringer from Tarpon Springs, FL BOA Guard - working them in with some features as well...

So - last spot in the guard filled by a ringer from Tarpon Springs, FL BOA Guard - working them in with some features as well...

Very nice, wonder if it is the guy who has been a featured performer in their shows for the past three years. If so, amazing talent.

Very nice, wonder if it is the guy who has been a featured performer in their shows for the past three years. If so, amazing talent.

There's a male addition also with a lot of solo feature work... not sure if the one you're talking about is among them

The girl I saw was a stunningly good dark-skinned African-American who was picking up the show wicked fast. And tossing 6 & 7s in the corner like she was bored lol. I would assume she is filling the last silk/rifle spot that was still a hole during the run tonight

There's a male addition also with a lot of solo feature work... not sure if the one you're talking about is among them

The girl I saw was a stunningly good dark-skinned African-American who was picking up the show wicked fast. And tossing 6 & 7s in the corner like she was bored lol. I would assume she is filling the last silk/rifle spot that was still a hole during the run tonight

That girl from tarpon springs had an incredible solo sabre toss in their winter guard show. Not surprised she's doing well. Also, the guy it may possibly be almost looks Asian if it is him Edited by kinetic inferno11
  • Like 1

Tarpon Springs has a phenomenal guard. Hopefully, the person will be able to get into the show by SA.

Hopkins's writing style is...interesting to stay the least. It's so incongruous with how he speaks in real life. I really don't know where it comes from.

Interesting, and surprising for a guy who runs a sizable organization.

• Like 1

Interesting, and surprising for a guy who runs a sizable organization.

I mean does he need to write a dissertation? Just be happy he's giving you info.

• Like 1

Oh well! Leave it to Hop to take all the fun out of rumormongering. :silly:

Tomorrow could get interesting.

not sure about that - Coats have had a lot of rehearsal time while Cadets have done parades, concerts and a show. Cadets also shoved in a ton of changes so the score might not grow as much in 24 hours... I'd say give it through this weekend to see the impact