Cadets 2016

Tobias

The statue of limitations runs out on all this in 8 weeks.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Again the HoF committee overlooks the women; actual vote tallies are not transparent, announced or verifyiable; and people like Marie DiDomenico who volunteered and has served the corps during the tenure of at least five directors gets again bypassed so that the tools who make GH look good can be rewarded. Sssheesh.

I think I may do a little math and figure out the percentage of those associated with percussion who were given HoF under GH relative to how many of the other segments of the corps. Still don't think that paid employees (front office staff and faculty) should be given HoF while volunteers are perpetually bypassed.

And he wonders why the alumni do not donate...

Edited by xandandl

Again the HoF committee overlooks the women; actual vote tallies are not transparent, announced or verifyiable; and people like Marie DiDomenico who volunteered and has served the corps during the tenure of at least five directors gets again bypassed so that the tools who make GH look good can be rewarded. Sssheesh.

I think I may do a little math and figure out the percentage of those associated with percussion who were given HoF under GH relative to how many of the other segments of the corps. Still don't think that paid employees (front office staff and faculty) should be given HoF while volunteers are perpetually bypassed.

Actually .... Hopkins is not on the Hall of Fame Committee. And ... the rules DO allow staff and employees to be considered. And ... many organizations to not announce totals. Why do you think this is so unusual ???

Actually .... Hopkins is not on the Hall of Fame Committee. And ... the rules DO allow staff and employees to be considered. And ... many organizations to not announce totals. Why do you think this is so unusual ???

And actually lots of alumni donate time and money. Lol.

So the accuracy on his take is 0.0% hahaha

article-2763503-2182527300000578-703_634

How did you get this private vid? Now they can't use it...(statues after being human for a summer on the road). Yes they lose their physique that quickly!

" Stat- UTE " ?

Gesundheit !

Edited by BRASSO

Those are some big words right there...

Hopkins isn't on the committee, he just picks the membership, has final veto on nominations, has final veto on selections, he selected what rules the committee was to pass...

Sound familiar. Many would say, Moscow, Stalin, Russia, China...

Completely opposite the "transparency" he touts about the camps and organization.

Don't get me wrong: People like Jim Messina are extremely worthy but the other selected nominees were courtiers to George's throne, not so much to the membership.

Usually when a staffer/faculty is nominated it is a "hail and farewell" moment: Lagola, Sacktig (DCI), Sylvester, as just recent examples. Are we to expect Colin to move next???

Edited by xandandl